Main content (Site structure)
Web accessibility assessment Tool – WaaT
Developed by CERTH/ITI
WaaT is a Web applications assessment tool for the accessibility verification of Web applications. For the convenience of ACCESSIBLE users two different versions of the tool are being supported. Thus, a standalone version in addition to a web based version that can be accessed through the ACCESSIBLE portal are offered to potential users. So, each system user will be able to define some input parameters /rules/ constraints regarding the overall assessment process (e.g. evaluate a web page according to a specific WCAG 2.0 accessibility technique, or according to a specific disability, AEGIS and ACCESSIBLE personas, etc.).
- Online usage of WaaT through the Evaluation Portal
- Download standalone tool through SourceForge account
WaaT Training Material and Tutorials
WaaT Video tutorial
-  Lopes, R., Votis, K., Carriço, L., & Likothanassis, S. A Service Oriented Ontological Framework for the Semantic Validation of Web Accessibility. In M. Cruz-Cunha, E. Oliveira, A. Tavares, & L. Ferreira (Eds.), Handbook of Research on Social Dimensions of Semantic Technologies and Web Services, IGI Global, Hershey, 2009, 49-67, DOI=10.4018/978-1-60566-650-1.ch003
-  Lopes, R., Votis, K., Carriço, L., Tzovaras, D., and Likothanassis, S. Towards the universal semantic assessment of accessibility. In Proceedings of the 2009 ACM symposium on Applied Computing, (Honolulu, USA, 2009), ACM, 147-151, DOI=10.1145/1529282.1529311
-  Lopes, R., Votis, K., Carriço, L., Tzovaras, D., and Likothanassis, S. The semantics of personalised web accessibility assessment. In Proceedings of the 2010 ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, (Sierre, Switzerland, 2010), ACM, 1440-1441, DOI=10.1145/1774088.1774394
-  Fernandes, N., Lopes, R., and Carriço, L. An architecture for multiple web accessibility evaluation environments. In Proceedings of the 6th international conference on Universal access in human-computer interaction: design for all and eInclusion - Volume Part I, (Orlando, USA, 2011), Springer-Verlag, 206-214.
Please follow this link for more information about WaaT.