Main content (Site structure)
Mobile Web accessibility assessment Tool – MobileWaaT
Developed by FFCUL
MobileWaaT provides accessibility evaluation of mobile web applications by applying the Mobile Web Best Practices (Mobile Web Initiative) as well as the WCAG2.0 guidelines (WAI Initative) into mobile-simulated environments (e.g., iPhone, Android ,..)
- Online Usage of MobileWaaT through the Evaluation Portal
- Download standalone tool through SourceForge account
Training Material and Tutorials
-  R. Bandeira, R. Lopes and L. Carriço.2010. Towards Mobile Web Accessibility Evaluation. Free and Open Source Software for Accessible Mainstream Applications (FOSS-AMA), colocated with ETAPS 2010, Paphos, Cyprus, 27-28 March 2010, 12 pages
-  R. Lopes, L. Carriço. 2010. Macroscopic characterisations of Web accessibility. New Review of Hypermedia and Multimedia. Vol. 16, Iss. 3, 221-243.
-  L. Carriço, R. Lopes, and R. Bandeira. 2011. Crosschecking the mobile web for people with visual impairments. In Proceedings of the International Cross-Disciplinary Conference on Web Accessibility (W4A 2011). ACM, New York, NY, USA, Article 12 , 4 pages.
-  N. Fernandes, R. Lopes, L. Carriço. 2012. Evaluating Web accessibility at different processing phases. New Review of Hypermedia and Multimedia. Taylor & Francis. 23 pages.
Please follow this link for more information about MobileWaaT.